Ricoh Workstyle is no longer active. You can keep up to date with the latest thinking from Ricoh UK on our new blog, Ricoh Insights.
One of the key business services at Nationwide, the world’s largest building society, is managing print for around 700 high street branches and multiple administration centres.
Through a partnership with Ricoh’s Managed Print Service, Nationwide has transformed its enterprise-wide print service, reducing costs by £56,000 in three months, halving the print fleet and improving operations for staff.
Size: 17,000 employees (full and part-time)
Activity: Financial Services
- Multiple print devices, manufacturers and support contracts
- Existing print operations difficult to manage and control
- Business strategy to centralise business services and reduce costs
- Transforms print service delivery and management for around 700 branches and multiple administration sites
- Print and paper reduction saves £56,000 and 8,000Kgs of CO2 in first three months
- Reduced paper use saves the equivalent of 9 trees every monthCuts print fleet by 50%, but still improves print services
- Fast, accurate reporting enables regular service
improvement and fine tuning
- Ricoh named Nationwide’s Supplier of the Month in first month of operation