Ricoh Workstyle is no longer active. You can keep up to date with the latest thinking from Ricoh UK on our new blog, Ricoh Insights.
Vodafone’s reputation as a global communications provider relies on the quality and availability of its network.
Vodafone needed an IT services supplier that had the expertise, experience and capability to support the network.
With Ricoh IT Services, Vodafone has a partner who is helping to enhance brand image and deliver a trusted and value-driven service.
The success of the partnership has led to Ricoh winning additional IT service and document management contracts for Vodafone across EMEA.
Name: Vodafone Group Plc
Location: Newbury, Berkshire
Size: 436m customer, 89,000 employees
- Vodafone needed cost reduction, and improved operational efficiency within its IT operation
- Existing supplier roster was too large and inefficient
- Ricoh IT Services – Networking and IT operations support
- Ricoh consolidated suppliers; delivers EMEA-wide managed services
- Helps Vodafone enhance its reputation for delivering a first-class service to customers
- Delivers better, more cost-effective operational efficiency
- Supports development of new, strategic services, such as M2M